Medical intelligence; public health surveillance ( data for decision making ); threat assessments; actionable situational awareness Corporate Continuity of Operations (e.g., pandemic avian influenza, supply chain security, multinational corporate planning for terrorism)
Effective disruption management training. Courses emphasizing the following.
- The importance of agility, proactive planning, partnerships, local capacity building, and performance management
- Speed and agility versus cost
- Supply chain knowledge and frameworks developed in a corporate environment applied to logistic issues faced by humanitarian disaster relief agencies
- Supply chain innovations to save lives
- Risk management to put corporations at a competitive advantage
- Risk management in an uncertain world.
ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS AND STRATEGIC MISSIONS: